axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Karseras" <akarse...@gmail.com>
Subject Clean-up and Freeing (and nnexpected close-tags being created)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:55:47 GMT
Hi,

I raised this problem in July and thought that it had been resolved (by
doing proper clean-up), although it is now re-occurring.

I am seeing a close tag being created when there shouldn't be.

The incorrect message content is as follows...

<cwmp:getParameterValues xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">
    <ParameterNames>
        *<Name/>**TempAgent.</Name>
    </ParameterNames>
</cwmp:getParameterValues>

I am sending the same message multiple times to the server and the error
occurs on the third iteration (3rd time the message is sent) so am assuming
that I am not doing proper clean-up after each message is created and then
sent.

My questions as follows...
a) Has anybody seen this before ?

b) Will calling axiom_node_free_tree on nodeA also clean-up nodeB in the
following example ?
    axiom_node_t *nodeB= axiom_node_get_first_child(nodeA, env);

c) Will a node created to be used in axis2_svc_client_add_header, be
cleaned-up by axis2_svc_client_free ?

d) Is there any other info I can provide to clarify or help explain the
problem ?

Many thanks.

Andy