axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: echo samples with Axis2/C Module for Apache2
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:28:21 GMT
Are you running with simple axis server? Then you should use

http://localhost:9090/axis2/services

Samisa...

Gold, Jack L (US SSA) wrote:
> I had not.  Thanks.  That definitely explains why the echo wasn't
> working. :)  
>
> Unfortunately, I am seeing the same error I saw when I just recompiled
> the echo sample application with my hardcoded
> http://localhost/axis2/services URL. (yes, I reverted back to the
> original version of echo).
>
> What I am getting is a transport error. Error code 74:: Error occurred
> in transport.  What might cause this?
>
> Log file attached below.
>
> --Jack
>
> ...
> _
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] phase_resolver.c(430) Module
> addressing already engaged to operation __OPERATION_OUT_ONLY__ of
> service __ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] phase_resolver.c(430) Module
> addressing already engaged to operation __OPERATION_OUT_IN__ of service
> __ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] op_client.c(881)
> Start:axis2_op_client_infer_transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] op_client.c(940)
> End:axis2_op_client_infer_transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] phase.c(210) Invoke the handler
> AddressingOutHandler within the phase MessageOut
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [info]  Starting addressing out handler
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(246)
> ctx_epr:http://localhost/axis2/services/echo
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(770) using
> axis2 native http sender.
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_sender.c(416)
> msg_ctx_id:urn:uuid:e1a3d0ee-7f61-1dd1-2aab-0019b9da4375
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] http_sender.c(1405) Error occurred in
> transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] engine.c(179) Transport sender invoke
> failed
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] echo.c(124) Stub invoke FAILED: Error
> code: 74 :: Error occurred in transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] op_client.c(881)
> Start:axis2_op_client_infer_transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] op_client.c(940)
> End:axis2_op_client_infer_transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] phase.c(210) Invoke the handler
> AddressingOutHandler within the phase MessageOut
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [info]  Starting addressing out handler
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(246)
> ctx_epr:http://localhost/axis2/services/echo
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(770) using
> axis2 native http sender.
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] http_sender.c(416)
> msg_ctx_id:urn:uuid:e1a40eba-7f61-1dd1-2aac-0019b9da4375
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] http_sender.c(1405) Error occurred in
> transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] engine.c(179) Transport sender invoke
> failed
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [error] echo.c(146) Stub invoke FAILED: Error
> code: 74 :: Error occurred in transport
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :Calculator
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :echo
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :hello
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :math
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :mtom
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :notify
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :div
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :add
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :sub
> [Wed Sep 10 13:57:06 2008] [debug] arch_file_data.c(149) Service name
> :mul
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org
>   
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
> Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1664 - Release Date: 9/10/2008 6:00 AM
>
>   


-- 
Samisa Abeysinghe 
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message