axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Meik Schuetz <co...@consjuri.net>
Subject Using Axis2/C with Objective-C
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:32:06 GMT
Dear all,
I just came across the Axis2/C project (so please excuse me for the
newbie questions) and it sounds very promising to me. I'd just like to
know if anyone has experience in using the Axis2/C libraries in an
Objective-C project. I just tries compiling the Axis source following
the guide in the INSTALL document, but it gave me an error

dir_handler.c:326: error: conflicting types for 'file_select'
dir_handler.c:38: error: previous declaration of 'file_select' was here

Am I lost or is there a way to make this framework work on Mac?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Meik