axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory footprint
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 04:18:35 GMT
Hi,
I did some simple tests to find out memory footprint. Here are the results:

Simple Axis2/C Server(Sleeping): 400KB
When I run echo sample simple axis server takes 472KB memory even after echo
requests are handled.

There may be memory leaks in simple axis server because most of the time we
use it only for testing purposes. If you want to use simple axis2 server, I
think we'll be able to fix those leaks.

Thanks
Milinda

--