axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Hatim Daginawala" <Hatim.Daginaw...@argodata.com>
Subject RE: AXIOMUtil.stringToOM
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:05:48 GMT
This is what I use...

static axiom_node_t *build_om_from_stream( const axutil_env_t * env,
axis2_char_t *szData )

{

            axiom_xml_reader_t *r = NULL;

            axiom_stax_builder_t *sb = NULL;

            axiom_document_t *doc = NULL;

            axiom_node_t *rtn_node = NULL;

            do

            {

                        if( !szData )

                                    break;

                        r = axiom_xml_reader_create_for_memory(env,
szData, strlen (szData), NULL, AXIS2_XML_PARSER_TYPE_BUFFER);

                        if( !r )

                                    break;

                        sb = axiom_stax_builder_create(env, r);

                        if( !sb )

                                    break;

                        doc = axiom_stax_builder_get_document(sb, env);

                        if( doc )

                                    rtn_node =
axiom_document_build_all(doc, env);

            }while( 0 );