axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: Max call of service
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:37:51 GMT
Hello Supun,

what log file do you mean - the axis.log or the error log of the apache?
Nevertheless, I don't found the exception in the log files and they contain
a lot of messages as the log level is set to trace.
Also I think that the service is running fine with the svn version,
maybe it was
a fixed memory leak with the apache module.

Kind regards
Michael