axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Martina08 <martin.willitz...@gmx.de>
Subject AXIS2 and AXIOM
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:31:19 GMT

hi, i have some Problems to write a client by a given WSDL-File. First i have
generate the stub-classes (i get one *.h and one *.c file). Then i work
along the hello example. First Step is:
Create the environment to be used by the client.
env = axutil_env_create_all("example.log", AXIS_LOG_LEVEL_TRACE);
client_home = AXIS2_GETENV("AXIS2C_HOME");
then follow:Create an options instance, and set options.
endpoint_uri = "http://localhost:8080/...";
stub = axis2_stub_create_exampleService(env, client_home, endpoint_uri);

Then follow:Set options to service client instance

I did it a little bit different like the hello example, but i think it
works. The main problem is the next step:
Send the request and receive the response, Process the response
I have read the AXIOM tutorial but i think this is very abstract. I dont
know how i write a request and response function using AXIOM. I understand
that you must create a tree structur with the nodes. But what is exactly a
AXIOM_ELEMENT? How can i use SOAP
A fragment of the wsdl document is like:
<message name="ini">
    part name ="parameters" element="tns:ini"/>
</message>
<portType name="ExampleService">
    <operation name="ini">
        <input message="tns:ini"/>
        <output message="tns:iniResp"/>
    </operation>
My question is, how i create the payload for request and receive Response?
Is somewhere a good tutorial using AXIOM or other examples? Can somebody
give me a few tipps to get better involve with AXIOM and Client programming?