axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Martina08 <martin.willitz...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: compiling with gcc
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:39:29 GMT

Hi,
anyway i have problems to link Libraries i think. I dont know how to compile
und link the math Example.
I change the command to:
gcc -o mathexecute -I$AXIS2C_HOME/include/axis2-1.5.0/ -L$AXIS2C_HOME/lib
-laxutil -laxis2_axiom -laxis2_parser -laxis2_engine -lpthread
-laxis2_http_sender -laxis2_http_receiver math_client.c axis2_math_stub.c
axis2_math_stub.h -ldl -Wl,--rpath -Wl,$AXIS2C_HOME/lib
but there are still the undefined reference errors:( Can somebody give me a
right gcc command to compile and link the math-example with generated stubs?

Martina08 wrote:

> ok i try it. In the manual the example includes only the hello.c file,
> there is no additional header file for this example, that why it suffices
> only compile and link the hello.c File. So i hope i solve my problem
> otherwise i report my new problem again ;) Thanks for the fast help!!
>

> jakh wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Martina08 <martin.willitzkat@gmx.de>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> hi,
>>> yes i have set my $AXIS2C_HOME variable. I go over the manuals from
>>> where i
>>> have the gcc-command.
>>> But i tried to compile the math example and not the hello example. I go
>>> folder $AXIS2C_HOME/samples/client/math.  There are the 3 Files, which i
>>> want to compile and link. The files are:
>>> axis2_math_stub.c
>>> axis2_math_stub.h