axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c Soap Engine
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:53:40 GMT
Hi Shoba,

The directories that contains the core code are

src/core/*
Ignore the directories src\core\transport\amqp and src\core\transport\tcp

src/modules/mod_addr

util/*

axiom/*

guththila/* (if you use libxml2 this directory is not needed)

neethi/*

All the directories are relative to the root of Axis2/C distribution.

Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc