axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot retrieve http headers in 1.4
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:13:45 GMT
Hi Hatim,

First sorry for the late reply.

The way that you try to acquire the headers is not supported now. Instead
there is a direct method in message context that give the list of headers.
Your code up to getting the message context is correct. Then you need to
call the method

list = axis2_msg_ctx_get_http_output_headers(msg_ctx, env);

This will give the list of http headers. (axutil_array_list_t containing
pointers to axis2_http_header_t structures)

Regards,
Supun..