axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service Client sending message multiple times to server
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:16:55 GMT
Hi,

It's great to here your commitment. I think you have several options. If the
eclipse has a project like VC you can contribute it. If building the Axis2/C
project (or using eclipse for developing Axis2/C) is trivial you can provide
a step by step guide how to do it. We can add that to our documentation.

Supun..