axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why must the AXIS2C_HOME / client_home be set when using a client?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:21:10 GMT
Hi,

AFAIK you don't need to specify the AXIS2C_HOME as an environment variable.
If you know where it is you can specify it when you create the client.
Internally Axis2/C never use the AXISC_HOME environment variable.

Axis2/C picks its configuration from this AXIS2C_HOME (I'm not referring to
the env variable). It looks for the axis2.xml and modules folder in this
location. So if you have modules like addressing, rampart you should put it
under AXIS2C_HOME/modules folder. For the client side modules folder and
axis2.xml are the only things that should be in the AXIS2C_HOME directory.

Supun..