axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : RE : RE : WSDL2C deserialisation problem
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:46:12 GMT
Hi Carl,
Again I tried without any elements in the parent type, i.e. only with an
attribute as in your case. But it was generating correct code and give the
correct result at running. May be some modification in the latest svn may
have correct the problem. (i believe some correction done after axis2/java
1.4 release).

So from your note I saw it works when

                                  current_node = first_node;
                                  is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_FALSE;

is at the start. I think you can just add these lines in the deserialize
funciton without changing the wsdl. (you may able to debug the logic
removing the code that handle your fake element from the deserialize logic.

Thanks
Dimuthu