axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "can not handle the attribute/property type axiom_attribute_t"
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:22:09 GMT
Hi Karolina,

I guess there is one schema type or some construct in your wsdl  schema,
that is not supported in WSDL2C. (most probably you should have an
"anyAttribute" element.). since wsdl2c can not parse that specific
property/attribute it fails serializing and deserializing whole message. If
you can send the the WSDL to the list, we can identify where exactly is
going wrong.

Thanks
Dimuthu