axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Warrier <deepakwarr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Axis CPP new user - how to access an existing web-service
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:08:40 GMT
Hi

I am trying to generate client code to access a predefined web-service using AxisCPP (on Windows
using Eclipse CDT). I was able to generate the client-side stubs using WSDL2ws for the corresponding
WSDL. Do I need to specify the web-service elsewhere explicitly (like a config file)? Are
the client-side stubs enough to be able to connect to the web-service?
I am getting linking errors within my client code!!
Can someone help?
Thanks much
Deepak

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008