axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Warrier <deepakwarr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Axis CPP new user - how to resolver linker errors
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:29:33 GMT
Hi All
I am new to Axis CPP and was trying to generate some client codes to access a webservice using
axis cpp on Windows and Eclipse CDT:
I was able to build the client-side stubs using WSDL2ws. However I am unable to set up the
client code:
I was able to compile the code but am getting linker errors of the form: undefined reference
to `axiscpp::Stub::Stub(char const*, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)'....etc
Does anybody have an idea how I could fix this?
Thanks much
Deepak
Today is a gift from nature -thats why its called Present.
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008