axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rajika Kumarasiri" <rajik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C inside Eclipse
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:03:55 GMT
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Mauricio Porto <mauriporto@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to learn about Axis2/C and I would like to use the Eclipse IDE
> since I am used to working with it in Java projects.
>
> Is there some documents regarding how to set an Eclipse project to work
> with Axis2/C inside Eclipse? I would like to try Axis2/C and its related
> projects (like Savan, Rampart, etc.) in the same environment.

Currently most of the developers are using vim, Microsoft  Visual studio  or
Anjuta for developments works. AFAIK there is no any eclipse project for
Axis2/C. And of course it'd be nice if we can
have an eclipse project for Axis2/C. The information for available IDEs can
be found  here[1].

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/ides/

-Rajika

--