axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Karseras" <akarse...@gmail.com>
Subject AXIS2C: Unexpected close-tag created
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:52:59 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing a close tag being created when (I believe) there shouldn't be.

The incorrect output is as follows...

<cwmp:getParameterValues xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">
    <ParameterNames>
        *<Name/>*TempAgent.</Name>
    </ParameterNames>
</cwmp:getParameterValues>

The code to create the problematic line in the above XML as follows:-

axiom_node_t *nameNode = axiom_node_create(env);
axutil_string_t* nameString = axutil_string_create (env, "Name");
axiom_element_create_str(env, parameterNamesNode, nameString,
CWMP_EMPTY_PREFIX_NAMESPACE, &nameNode);
axiom_node_t *tempNode = axiom_node_create(env);
axiom_text_create(env, nameNode, tempChar, &tempNode);

Is this a bug or am I just doing something wrong.

Many thanks.

Andy