axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lefrancois, Carl" <Carl.Lefranc...@axa-canada.com>
Subject RE : RE : RE : WSDL2C deserialisation problem
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:13:45 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

More information on this interesting problem...

I decided to start by modifying the definition of my schema to try and get around the current_node
initialisation problem.  I changed the definition of the base type to this:

    <xs:complexType name="ActivityType">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="deser_test" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0"/>
        </xs:sequence>
        <xs:attribute ref="addDataTypes:ObjectIdentifier" use="optional"/>
    </xs:complexType>

I ignore the deser_test element and my source document never contains it, but the new generated
code for deserialisation contains this:

                     /*
                      * building deser_test element
                      */

                                   current_node = first_node;
                                   is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_FALSE;

And now my ActivityNumber element is correctly deserialised.

Is there anything more I can do to help debug this behaviour?

-Carl