axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shobha AC" <shobh...@lge.com>
Subject Bridging Axis2c and Apache http v 2.0
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:13:58 GMT
Dear All,

            In my target (ARM Processor) over montavista linux, I already
have apache http v2.0.52 running.

I am trying to bridge the axis2c with apache http by generating the
mod_axis2 as mentioned in section 11.1 and 11.3 in axis2c_manual.html.

When I try to start the apache after deploying the mod_axis2, the service
comes up with httpd[defunct] when chk through ps ax command.

Also when I try to browse through URL :http://IPAddress/, am not able to see
any page.

Suspecting that mod_axis2 library might not have been generated properly as
its crashing.

When we checked the apache\error_log we found "Segmentation Fault"

Can anyone pls help us in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

   Shobha