axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy AXIS2C web service application in Apache HTTP server
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:17:35 GMT
You can deploy the services in your Axis2/C repo folder. Usually when you
build the Axis2/C from the source the repo folder is "you axis2c source
folder/deploy". You are specifying this in the httpd.conf as well
(Axis2RepoPath). You can deploy the services under deploy/services folder.

Please don't get confused that you don't have to deploy the services in an
Apache directory.

Supun..