axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mike Marchywka <marchy...@hotmail.com>
Subject xsd__string definition and geneated files.
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:30:34 GMT

Hi,
It looks like I was able to generate the needed files from my wsdl file
but ran into a problem with the string related code. I thought I could figure this
out as some problem with typedefs but it isn't immediately obvious how to fix this.

The generated code seems to expect pointers to things,

xsd__int* p_afImpressionReviewPeriod = (pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("afImpressionReviewPeriod",0));
param->afImpressionReviewPeriod = *p_afImpressionReviewPeriod;
delete p_afImpressionReviewPeriod;
xsd__string* p_bannerCustomFields = (pIWSDZ->getElementAsString("bannerCustomFields",0));
param->bannerCustomFields = *p_bannerCustomFields;

but the related method is returning a thing, not a ptr,

 virtual xsd__string AXISCALL getElementAsString(const AxisChar* pName,
        const AxisChar* pNamespace)=0;

Is there a simple reason for this? I can't find obvious conditionals in the axis code or the
 WSDL2Ws
program to make this match.

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.