axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mike Marchywka <marchy...@hotmail.com>
Subject TRACE related defines in AxisTrace.h
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:26:49 GMT

Hi,
I downloaded the linux source the other day and am trying to build this under cygwin.
I don't have ant which AFAIK is your suggested build tool. However, most of the
stuff "just compiles" with a few minor issues in some things like time include files.
However, I encountered this thing and I'm not sure what to make of it.
I just want to write some simple test programs to exchange SOAP messages
with a remote server and would prefer to have any trace/debug tools enabled
but at this point a reference to doc's describing these defines would help. Thanks.

#ifdef AXISTRACE_LIBRARY
    extern AxisTraceEntrypoints *g_traceEntrypoints;
#elif !defined(AXIS_CLIENTC_LIB)
        extern AxisTraceEntrypoints g_traceEntrypoints;
#endif

#ifdef AXISTRACE_LIBRARY_MAINENTRYPOINT
    AxisTraceEntrypoints *g_traceEntrypoints = NULL;
#endif

$ for f in `ls *.cpp`; do g=`echo $f| sed -e 's/\.cpp/.o/'` ; if [ ! -e $g ] ;
then echo $f; g++ -D__CYGWIN__ -I../../../include -c $f ; fi ; done
ChannelFactory.cpp
HTTPTransport.cpp
HTTPTransportException.cpp
HTTPTransportInstantiator.cpp
In file included from HTTPTransportInstantiator.cpp:27:
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: conflicting declaration 'axiscpp::AxisTrace
Entrypoints*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: 'axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints' has a previou
s declaration as `axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: type mismatch with previous external decl o
f `axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoints*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: previous external decl of `axiscpp::AxisTra
ceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: declaration of `axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoin
ts*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: conflicts with previous declaration `axiscp
p::AxisTraceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
URL.cpp

AxisConfig.h has this little comment at top,

#ifdef ENABLE_AXISTRACE
/* TRACE ADDED BY THE TRACE INSTRUMENTOR TOOL */
#include "../common/AxisTrace.h"
#endif

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.