axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Release of axis2c
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:14:10 GMT
Hi Naveen,

"naveen bhat" <naveenbhat04@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hello group,
>
> I wanted to know few things.
>

>  1. When is the next release date of axis2c??

AFAIK, we didn't think about next Axis2/C release yet. However since
the bug we found recently, new improvements to the code (MTOM caching
and guththila improvements) suggest me that there should be a one in
near future.
>  2. Whether MTOM with caching be available in the next release??.
I'm not sure :)

>  3. For a particular version axis2c, which is the corresponding version of
>     axis2/java to be used for code generation.For eg: for axis2c-1.3 is it
>     axis2/java-1.3 to be used???.Is there a dependency of version between
>     axis2c and axis2/java???
AFAIK, there is no such a dependency. Since frequent changes current
svn head (Axis2/Java) is the recommended one to use.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org