axis-c-user mailing list archives

From vamsi krishna <vamsibt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clarification needed
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 05:29:44 GMT
Hey Dinesh and Manjula,
              Yes, you people are right. I was using same repo for both client and server.
service.xmls didnt get loaded when i tried to have different repos and moved the services
folder from the client repo...
               Thanks a lot

  Thnaks & Regards,
  Vamsi Krishna M

Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com> wrote:
  Hi Vamsi,

In Rampart/C we are using a client_repo. Which only contains Axis2/C
libs, modules and the axis2.xml. So it is well tested that in the client
side it is working without services. So can you give us details about
your Repo which is used in client side and further how are you saying
that services are loaded in client side ?

Thanks,
-Manjula.