axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject [Fwd: Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport]
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:38:35 GMT
FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport
Date: 	Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:48:17 +0530
From: 	Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka@wso2.com>
To: 	qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
CC: 	qpid-users@incubator.apache.org

Hi Devs,
    Apache Axis2/C now supports AMQP transport on Linux with the aid of
Apache Qpid/C++. I should be thankful for the great effort that you all
have been putting in to build such a powerful piece of Software. At the
same time I should thank Jonathan for his invaluable tutorial which put
me on the track straight away :).

I will continue to contribute to Qpid as the time permits. Specially I
would like to work with Steve to make the Windows port a success.

In the mean time you can try out the latest SVN source at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/ to see how
your kid behaves at your neighbor's place :).

Danushka

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.