axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullo...@rightnow.com>
Subject RE: TRACE related defines in AxisTrace.h
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:54:21 GMT
Mike, if you did not download the source from subversion I would really
recommend you do so. The distributions available for download on the site
are very old. The newer subversion files have several bugs fixed from the
distributions and the WSDL2Ws tool generates much better (read more correct)
soap stubs.

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Marchywka [mailto:marchywka@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:27 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: TRACE related defines in AxisTrace.h

Hi,
I downloaded the linux source the other day and am trying to build this
under cygwin.
I don't have ant which AFAIK is your suggested build tool. However, most of
the
stuff "just compiles" with a few minor issues in some things like time
include files.
However, I encountered this thing and I'm not sure what to make of it.
I just want to write some simple test programs to exchange SOAP messages
with a remote server and would prefer to have any trace/debug tools enabled
but at this point a reference to doc's describing these defines would help.
Thanks.

#ifdef AXISTRACE_LIBRARY
    extern AxisTraceEntrypoints *g_traceEntrypoints;
#elif !defined(AXIS_CLIENTC_LIB)
        extern AxisTraceEntrypoints g_traceEntrypoints;
#endif

#ifdef AXISTRACE_LIBRARY_MAINENTRYPOINT
    AxisTraceEntrypoints *g_traceEntrypoints = NULL;
#endif

$ for f in `ls *.cpp`; do g=`echo $f| sed -e 's/\.cpp/.o/'` ; if [ ! -e $g ]
;
then echo $f; g++ -D__CYGWIN__ -I../../../include -c $f ; fi ; done
ChannelFactory.cpp
HTTPTransport.cpp
HTTPTransportException.cpp
HTTPTransportInstantiator.cpp
In file included from HTTPTransportInstantiator.cpp:27:
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: conflicting declaration
'axiscpp::AxisTrace
Entrypoints*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: 'axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints' has a
previou
s declaration as `axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: type mismatch with previous external
decl o
f `axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoints*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: previous external decl of
`axiscpp::AxisTra
ceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:126: error: declaration of
`axiscpp::AxisTraceEntrypoin
ts*axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
../../common/AxisTrace.h:122: error: conflicts with previous declaration
`axiscp
p::AxisTraceEntrypoints axiscpp::g_traceEntrypoints'
URL.cpp

AxisConfig.h has this little comment at top,

#ifdef ENABLE_AXISTRACE
/* TRACE ADDED BY THE TRACE INSTRUMENTOR TOOL */
#include "../common/AxisTrace.h"
#endif

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.