axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "naveen bhat" <naveenbha...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP fault not working with axis2c latest revision(663886) from code generated from axis2/java using adb
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:33:14 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

I have raised a JIRA for this issue.Please refer below details.

                Key: AXIS2C-1188
            Project: Axis2-C
         Issue Type: Bug
         Components: core/engine
   Affects Versions: Current (Nightly)
        Environment: axis2c revision number 663886.
axis2/java 1.4 and also axis2/java nighlty build
           Reporter: naveen bhat

Thanks,
Naveen Bhat