axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "naveen bhat" <naveenbha...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP fault not working in axis2c 1.4
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 06:41:56 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

To give to much clear picture about the problem.
I did an investigation on mtom sample(service & client) in axis2c 1.4 and
axis2c 1.3.
I executed the mtom sample in both axis2c 1.4 and axis2c 1.3 for two
scenarios.

   1.     First scenario for SOAP fault,where client sends only "mtomSample"
   node without the filename node and the associated attachment.SOAP fault was
   sent properly for axis2c 1.3 mtom service, where as for axis2c 1.4 mtom
   service it did not send SOAP fault,it sent only http headers as i explained
   before.
   2.  Second scenario for normal file transfer which succeds for both
   distributions.

I have attached server log(axis2.log), tcp-monitor log (tcpmon_traffic.log)
and mtom log(mtom.log) for axis2c-1.3 and axis2c-1.4 distribution in
seperate zip file.Check these files to analyse the problem.

I suspect the problem is with axis2c-1.4 distribution fault handling.
I hope my explaination is clear to you.
Eager to hear from you on this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Naveen.