axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Clarification needed
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:12:07 GMT
Hi Vamsi,

In Rampart/C we are using a client_repo. Which only contains Axis2/C
libs, modules and the axis2.xml. So it is well tested that in the client
side it is working without services. So can you give us details about
your Repo which is used in client side and further how are you saying
that services are loaded in client side ?

Thanks,
-Manjula.