axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Hatim Daginawala" <Hatim.Daginaw...@argodata.com>
Subject Memory leak woes
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:51:42 GMT
Hi All,

I have attached couple of small test programs. I am trying to reuse
svc_client and I can't figure out the cause of memory leaks in the loop.
Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I am using AXIS2/C 1.4.0 on Win32 with Visual Studio 2003

Thank you,

Hatim

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail transmission is confidential,
may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended
recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.