axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shobha AC" <shobh...@lge.com>
Subject RE: Deploy AXIS2C web service application in Apache HTTP server
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:48:00 GMT
Thank you very much for the inputs.  I am able see the list of deployed
services from URL:  <http://localhost/axis2/services>
http://localhost/axis2/services on starting the httpd server.

Conclusion:

Actually we are bridging the axis2c and apache http server.

All the services need to be deployed in axis2c and at run time apache can
access these services.

Regards,

   Shobha

  _____

From: Supun Kamburugamuva [mailto:supun06@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:48 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Deploy AXIS2C web service application in Apache HTTP server

You can deploy the services in your Axis2/C repo folder. Usually when you
build the Axis2/C from the source the repo folder is "you axis2c source
folder/deploy". You are specifying this in the httpd.conf as well
(Axis2RepoPath). You can deploy the services under deploy/services folder.

Please don't get confused that you don't have to deploy the services in an
Apache directory.

Supun..