axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C Performance Article
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 07:31:55 GMT
I think I have found the reason behind Guththila's low performance on large
data sets. Guththila's token cache gets too big in large requests. A simple
release statement was missing in the code and that causes the cache to get
too big. I need to investigate further on this and want to run the
performance tests again.

Regards,
Supun..