axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linking hello_svc.c example
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 04:24:26 GMT
Hi Andreas,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:33 AM, Andreas Karseras <akarseras@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Apologies if this is a basic question but am having trouble linking now.
>
> Am seeing "undefined reference to..." errors but believe I have all the
> correct libraries linked.
>
> The problematic references include axiom_node_get_first_child,
> axiom_node_get_node_type, axiom_node_get_data_element etc.
>
> I'm linking as follows:-
> g++ -LD:\MinGW\lib -LD:\axis2c\lib\ -LD:\axis2c\include -ohello.dll
> hello_svc.o -laxutil -laxiom -laxis2_parser -laxis2_engine

As Samisa mentioned please check D:\axis2c\lib location for
libaxis2_axiom.so , I think you have to  link  -laxis2_axiom , not -laxiom

This is not related to your problem,however You may need to specify header
files with -I option not -L, Therefore you may need to change
-LD:\axis2c\include into -ID:\axis2c\include , just a wild guess :)

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/