axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Axis2/C doc/lit wrapper vs. non-wrapper style
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 01:33:34 GMT
How does axis2/C handle document/literal wrapped vs. unwrapped?  Does it
support it?  What is the default?  When I generate client stubs it seems
it is always the case that  the following is generated:

adb_phoneStatusResponse_t*
            axis2_stub_op_IPTelephonyService_phoneStatusRequest(
axis2_stub_t *stub,
                                                                 const
axutil_env_t *env,
 adb_phoneStatusRequest_t* _phoneStatusRequest);

Even if I specify -uw

So I am curious about the following:

(1) When is wrapped vs. unwrapped used?

(2) Is there actually a difference in SOAP request between the two?  From
my readings it seems that this is more of a programming interface aspect
than anything else - that is, whether the child elements of the wrapper
element are listed as parameters or whether a structure is used.

Thanks in advance.

Nadir Amra