axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <>
Subject RE: No answers?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 20:06:45 GMT

minOccurs="0" and nillable-"true" are both handled as pointers.

As far as response headers, I will have to do some investigation because I
do not know the answer off hand.  However, just in case I would need to
implement, we would be interested in the code that you added to
SoapDeSerializer.cpp and Call.cpp.

Nadir Amra

"McCullough, Ryan" <> wrote on 05/22/2008 01:54:15

> As an update, I think I found answers to both questions.
> It looks like elements with minOccurs of 0 (nullable elements) are
> I exposed the response headers by adding some code to
> and Call.cpp. Is there a better way?
> -Ryan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: