axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon....@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 21:03:59 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,
Thank you so much.
I tried to use tcpdump to see what is the soap message when I send out
my request, but I find out that I don't have the permission to run
tcpdump.
However, after I try to use axis2_options_set_soap_action function
according to your suggestion, the server can recognize the action now.
But I have another problem, from the server's return, the payload does
not contain the required parameters.

This is what I set up my payload:

axiom_node_t *GetData_om_node = NULL;
axiom_element_t *GetData_om_ele = NULL;
axiom_node_t *text_om_node = NULL;
axiom_element_t *text_om_ele = NULL;

ns1 = axiom_namespace_create(env, "http://test.intel.com", "nsl");

GetData_om_ele = axiom_element_create(env, NULL, "GetData", ns1,
&GetData_om_node);

text_om_ele = axiom_element_create(env, GetData_om_node, "LotNumber",
NULL, &text_om_node);

axiom_element_set_text(text_om_ele, env, "149544", text_om_node);

GetData_om_node is the payload that I use for
axis2_svc_client_send_receive function.

What part did I miss?

Jan-fon