axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Navin Bhat" <navin.b...@toshiba-tesi.com>
Subject Need information on MTOMChunkBufferSize and MTOMMaxChunkBuffers parameters
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 05:38:05 GMT
Hello group,

            I am new to axis2/c. I am working on axis2-1.4. I have a
service where is need to enable MTOM to send large attachments.

I wanted to know how I can tune the MTOMChunkBufferSize and
MTOMMaxChunkBuffers parameters to send the attachment efficiently. I am
not getting information about what these parameters imply.

            Does  MTOMChunkBufferSize mean size of buffer allocated ???

            I see in axis2.xml that by default this parameter has value
10.

            Is it 10 bytes buffer size????

            Does  MTOMMaxChunkBuffers mean no.of buffers????

            I see in axis2.xml that by default this parameter has value
1000.

            Is it 1000 buffers???

I am not finding  information about these parameters in axis2/c manual.

Need help....Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Navin Bhat

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any
attachments/annexure/appendices is confidential to the
recipient and may contain privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete the message along with any
attachments/annexure/appendices. You should not disclose,
copy or otherwise use the information contained in the
message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail
are those of the individual sender except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of
Toshiba Embedded Software India Pvt. Ltd. (TESI),Bangalore.

Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer
system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility
is accepted by Toshiba Embedded Software India Pvt. Ltd, for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.