axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sérgio Gomes" <sgo...@google.com>
Subject Re: How to support HTTPS
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:50:48 GMT
Hi Steven,

That is my full path, since I'm using a Unix machine. So, to answer
your questions:

1. Yes, that is my full path, so it should work for you as well
2. No, that "home" is a special directory in Unix systems where the
user data is stored

So it should work if you just replace it with the full path to your file.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---