axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "mark tokheim" <mark.tokh...@gmail.com>
Subject Solaris 10, clientapi libs not in install area
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 20:25:48 GMT
Hi,
   After a successful make and make install on Solaris 10.   I noticed that
there are several libs missing from the installation directory's lib dir.
For example libaxis2_clientapi.a and libaxis2_clientapi.la are not there.
I have other components in the lib dir (axiom.a, engine.a, etc)   Looking
through the make log, clientapi did successfully build, but nothing happened
on the make install..  I was wondering if I missed something on the
configure or if this is by design.  Thanks in advance.
-Mark