axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Apache module
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 14:35:45 GMT
Hello list,

I have upgraded my axis2 version from 1.2 to 1.4 and configured the
apache module. After that I found out, that it was not possible to start
the apache daemon. So I searched through my config file and found the
error - it is the Axis2GlobalPoolSize parameter.
If it is used, I'm not able to start the daemon. Is there any problem
with this
parameter? As I thought it is only optional and if I understand right it is
for a shared memory of the log implementation. Am I right?

If have attached my config file belowl

Kind regards
Michael

LoadModule axis2_module /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_axis2.so
Axis2RepoPath /usr/loal/axis2c-1.4.0/
Axis2LogFile /var/log/axis2.log
Axis2LogLevel trace
<Location /axis2>