axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question: Hello client program can not working against IIS + ASP.Net
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 04:37:05 GMT
Hi,

The sample was written to handle response
<greetResponse>
        Hello Client!
 <greetResponse>

But asp.net is returning the reply as

<greetResponse xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">
      <greetResult>string</greetResult>
</greetResponse>

Note that, "greetResult" element is under "greetResponse". becuause of
this, axiom_node_get_node_type(service_greeting_node, env) return you
AXIOM_ELEMENT

you can modify service to return the response as
<greetResponse>string</greetResponse>, or you can modify client to
access "greetResult" node and then extract "string" from it.

Regards,
Shankar