axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sanj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Solaris 10, clientapi libs not in install area
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 01:36:22 GMT
Hi mark,
    libaxis2_clientapi.la is not installing to the lib directory,
because it's linked to libaxis2_engine.la. And also following libraries
are linked to libaxis2_engine.la.

libaxis2_description.la
libaxis2_receivers.la
libaxis2_deployment.la
libaxis2_context.la
libaxis2_addr.la
libaxis2_clientapi.la
libaxis2_phaseresolver.la
libaxis2_core_utils.la
libaxutil.la
libneethi.la
libaxis2_http_common.la

Therefore linking libaxis2_engine.la should be enough.

Thanks

    ~sanjaya