axis-c-user mailing list archives

From vamsi krishna <vamsibt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis2C - Clarification needed
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 06:17:37 GMT
  Hi,
      I started to use Axis2C tool recently. I need the following clarifications regarding
the same:
      1. How are Axiom, Stax and LibXML2 related in Axis2C?
      2. Given a structure for Serialization, what is the flow of serialization in terms of
Axiom, Stax and LibXML2?
      3. Where exactly is the pull parsing machanism implemented in the code?
      4. How does Axis2C supports REST? When I tried to see the backtrace (on GDB) of a soap
request sample [of Calculator sample] and the rest request sample [echo_rest sample], I got
exactly same dump for both the flows. Please help me understand the implementation for REST
support.

      5. what is the purpose of the auxutil_env_t structure? this structure is passed in all
the functions of axis2c.
      6. What is the purpose of axis2_stub_t structure?
      7. Given a WSDL, once we convert them to respective .h and .c files using the WSDL2C.sh
script, how do we go about developing the client side code? do we have any specific way to
write the client side code?
      8. I have read some article which says Every component of Axis2C is pluggable [Transport,
XML, Parser, Memory machanisms, etc]. but, no where did i found the procedure to do this.
Please help me out in understanding the pluggability and how can i play with the tool to add
my own pluggable components.
      9. Please suggest me any book/online links/any reference material to be able to understand
the Axis2C tool better and start consuming the webservices. Even after going through the complete
set of links on the official website of Axis2C, I am unable to explain the concepts to my
peers and am unable to write a piece of code to consume the webservices available on internet.

          Please do this favour by clearing all the doubts above and make me understand the
tool better and have me part of your group.

       Eagerly waiting for your reply.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Vamsi Krishna M

Vamsi, IIIT-Hyd.