axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullo...@rightnow.com>
Subject RE: No answers?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:54:15 GMT
As an update, I think I found answers to both questions.

It looks like elements with minOccurs of 0 (nullable elements) are pointers.

I exposed the response headers by adding some code to SoapDeSerializer.cpp
and Call.cpp. Is there a better way?

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: McCullough, Ryan [mailto:rmccullough@rightnow.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:51 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: No answers?

See the attached messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:37 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List

I guess I must have missed the posts...can you post again?  I do support the
client part of Axis 1 C++, and answer questions when I can.  However, if
there are problems that I cannot easily reproduce then my standard answer is
to first go to the latest code base (i.e. download source from svn and build
it yourself via SVN) since 1.6beta is very, very old.

Hopefully sometime in the future we will be releasing 1.6 final, but do not
know when since I am kind swamped.

Nadir Amra

"McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullough@rightnow.com> wrote on 05/22/2008 10:28:54
AM: