axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Karseras <akarse...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Linking hello_svc.c example
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 14:43:25 GMT
Hi,

I have just checked and do not see axis2_axiom - it was not part of the package downloaded.

Should it be there ?

Just to stress that I am currently working in Windows and not Linux (I see axis2_axiom in
the Linix bin package).

Package details as follows:-
http://apache.sunsite.ualberta.ca/ws/axis2/1_4_0/axis2c-bin-1.4.0-win32.zip - 1.4.0 Release.

Thanks Dinesh for your comment on header files with -I option not -L, I was just being sloppy.

Andy

----- Original Message ----
From: Dinesh Premalal <xydinesh@gmail.com>
To: Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 12:24:26 AM
Subject: Re: Linking hello_svc.c example

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:33 AM, Andreas Karseras <akarseras@yahoo.com> wrote:

Apologies if this is a basic question but am having trouble linking now.

Am seeing "undefined reference to..." errors but believe I have all the correct libraries
linked.

The problematic references include axiom_node_get_first_child, axiom_node_get_node_type, axiom_node_get_data_element
etc.

I'm linking as follows:-
g++ -LD:\MinGW\lib -LD:\axis2c\lib\ -LD:\axis2c\include -ohello.dll hello_svc.o -laxutil -laxiom
-laxis2_parser -laxis2_engine

As Samisa mentioned please check D:\axis2c\lib location for libaxis2_axiom.so , I think you
have to  link  -laxis2_axiom , not -laxiom

This is not related to your problem,however You may need to specify header files with -I option
not -L, Therefore you may need to change -LD:\axis2c\include into -ID:\axis2c\include , just
a wild guess :)

thanks,
Dinesh

--