axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Need information on MTOMChunkBufferSize and MTOMMaxChunkBuffers parameters
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 07:01:29 GMT
Hi Navin,

Axis2/C reads the whole attachment at once. When there is a
content-length this is not a problem.

But when the incoming stream is chunked we need to read till end of the
chunks. So,

MTOMChunkBufferSize means the size (In MB) of the buffers we keep on
reading.
MTOMMaxChunkBuffers means the number of such buffers the system can
handle.

say your ,
MTOMMaxChunkBuffers 1000
MTOMMaxChunkBuffers 1

Then you can handle Maximum size of 1000*1 MB attachements. So By
changing these parameters you can change the maximum size of attachments
your system can handle given that you have enough memory.

The default is 1*1000MB. The values in the commented line in axis2.xml
are just an example. I will change them to default and add more comments
there. Thanks for raising this.

Thanks,
-Manjula.