axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Zhang" <szh...@altigen.com>
Subject Re: How to support HTTPS
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 23:07:26 GMT
Re: How to support HTTPSHi Dumindu:
When I used version 1.4 it worked with HTTPS server. Thank you so much for your help!

Steven

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dumindu Pallewela
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:52 PM
  Subject: Re: How to support HTTPS

  Hi Steve,

  On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Steven Zhang <szhang@altigen.com> wrote:

  > 1. In util\src\url.c, within axutil_url_parse_string(), the server protocol
  > is compared with "http", "ftp" and "smtp". Since there is no "https", the
  > port is -1, which cause the server cannot be connected. I have to change the
  > port to 80 manually.

  Which version of axis2/c are you using?

  axutil_url_parse_string() doesn't compare the protocol. All it does is
  to create a axutil_url_t structure corresponding to the string url
  passed.

  > 2. Even with the socket opened, call for SSL_connect() will be blocked
  > forever, which is called in transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c.

  Could you please explain a bit more? I couldn't understand why this
  would be so...

  Btw, have you followed the axis2 manual properly[1]? We have tested
  the https transport and it works properly. Please go through the
  manual and send us your error log, so that we will be able to get some
  insight in to what's going wrong in your setting.

  Regards,
  Dumindu.

  [1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#ssl_client