axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MSVCR80
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 04:36:38 GMT
Hi Nanne,

This occurs all the time to me also. When this occurs I simply clean
all the binaries and build them again and the error vanishes. So I
couldn't find a specific reason for this error to occur. It seems that
building the binaries is not an option for you. So I suggest delete
all the Axis2/C binaries and start again.

Also this post might help.
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=15218&SiteID=1

Regards,
Supun.