axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Coelho" <andre.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Yet another cannot load mod_axis2.dll problem
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:20:09 GMT
So, I'm using apache 2.0.63, Xerces 2.2.0 and Axis c++ 1.6b.

My httpd looks like this on the end:

LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

And the conf like this:
LogPath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
XMLParser:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\AxisXMLParser.dll
Transport_http:C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\HTTPTransport.dll
Channel_HTTP:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\HTTPChannel.dll
Channel_HTTP_SSL:C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\HTTPSSLChannel.dll

I'm sure all DLLs are on those file paths

But i still get this when trying to initialize:

Syntax error on line 957 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into
server: The specified module could not be found.

I know that's an old problem, but i haven't found any helpful answers on the
mailing list.

Any suggestions?
I'm counting on you guys...